Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spotted at Moshe's...

What I like about Moshe's (www.moshes.in) is that they constantly reinvent themselves. Every time I go to their Cuffe Parade outlet for the odd loaf of delicious sandwich bread or for a slice of baked Philadelphia cheese cake (which I normally polish of in the car before I even reach home - and I live just down the lane!!), I find something new on the shelves. This time, these jams caught my attention:


Green Apple & Kiwi; Apple, Honey and Cinnamon; Sweet Chilli; Pear and Vanilla... Just reading the names makes me happy and hungry! And if my fridge wasn't already full with my aunt's incredible white cherry and wild strawberry preserves, I would have definitely picked some up... Now, that gives me a perfect excuise to drop by again next week...

2 comments:

Pagli Chef said...

I had gifted you a jam from there a few years ago. I think it was apple and cinnamon

Anonymous said...

Funny - I just spotted these jams today and thought to myself they would make a great gift!